Buyer Terms & Conditions
Buyer Agreement (Last Update - 2014-11-28)
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH ONLINEPURCHASE.MY OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO ITS SERVICES.
Welcome to Onlinepurchase.my's online marketplace (hereinafter known as the "Site"). Any person who wants to access the Site to buy for goods and use the services that are provided (hereafter known as the "Services") must accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The terms and conditions are binding for each and every time the Services are used.
The Service is operated by Bizpro Trading. (Reg no: 001983274-P), owner of www.onlinepurchase.my ,or any subdomain, (hereinafter "www.onlinepurchase.my" or "we" or "our") located at 2-19B, Jalan Desa 1/3, Desa Aman Puri,Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions or have any questions that our frequently asked questions or help section cannot answer, please contact email@example.com
This Agreement helps to keep www.onlinepurchase.my a safe place to buy items. We would like to build www.onlinepurchase.my on trust, and this Agreement helps ensure that trust amongst all members of our community.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our site. The amended terms shall automatically become effective after they are posted on our site. Your continued use of this site constitutes the following :
1. acknowledgment of this Agreement and any modifications; and
2. agreement to abide and be bound by this agreement, including any modifications.
This agreement was last revised on the 22th of November 2014
• Eligibility for Membership.
Our services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18) or to temporarily or indefinitely suspended onlinepurchase.my members. If you are a under the age of 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you do not qualify, please do not use our Site. Further, your onlinepurchase.my account (including feedback) and User ID may not be transferred or sold to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
• Onlinepurchase.my is only a venue
Onlinepurchase.my only acts as a venue to allow anyone to buy just about anything, at anytime, from anywhere, in a variety of pricing formats, including a fixed price format." We have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items. We cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
We do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the Site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals. By using this Site, you agree to accept such risks and Onlinepurchase.my is not responsible for the acts or omissions of users on the Site. We cannot control the information provided by other users which is made available through our system. Note that all graphics displayed in listings may reside on our servers, but we do not and cannot control the images that are uploaded by our users. Information and images posted by a member may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using our site. We are not liable for any images that have been placed on our servers, as they are beyond our control.
• Fraud, Cheating or Scam
By using this website for transaction, you agreed that Onlinepurchase.my, as a venue, are not responsible for any losses arise from Fraud, Cheating or Scam from your buying, or direct negotiation or transaction conducted within buyers or sellers. We are not responsible for any lossess arise from Fraud, Cheating or Scam which arise from you clicking any of the banners appears in Onlinepurchase.my and related site and re-directed to any third party website for any transaction you done with third party.
Because we are a venue, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Onlinepurchase.my (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
By buying an item, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of this Agreement or unlawful.
Unless you and the seller agree otherwise, or unless the item is listed in a category that is prohibited by law or by this Agreement. you will become the item's lawful owner upon physical receipt of the item from the seller.
• Your Information
1. Definition. "Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users in the registration or listing process, in any public message area (including the community forum, photo or the feedback area) or through any email feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information. 2. Restricted Activities. Your Information (or any items listed) and your activities on the Site shall not: (a) be false, inaccurate or misleading; (b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; (c) infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (d) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising); (e) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (f) be obscene or contain pornography or, (g) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (h) create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and (i) link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that: (aa) are prohibited under this Agreement; (bb) are concurrently listed for sale on a web site other than Onlinepurchase.my's (this does not prevent linking to or advertising an Onlinepurchase.my item from another web site); or (cc) you do not have a right to link to or include. Furthermore, you may not list any item on the Site (or consummate any transaction that was initiated using our service) that, by paying to us the listing fee or the final value fee, could cause us to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or that violates our current Prohibited, Questionable and Infringing Items. 3. License. Solely to enable Onlinepurchase.my to use the information you supply us with, so that we are not
clearly that you and your information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your information on computers located in the Malaysia that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices by our service providers. If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use our services. The new Ecommerce Regulation requires that any Marketplace operators such as Onlinepurchase.my.my to have the full details of sellers with supporting documents such as MyKad, business registration documents, bill statement etc. We are required to have your details such as your fullname, or business name, registration and valid contact details to be published on the posting page or profile page. Updates: Onlinepurchase.my.my can (and you authorize us to) disclose your user ID, full name, MyKad details, phone number, email, and company registration details to authorities and rights owner as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
• No Warranty
WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE WWW.ONLINEPURCHASE.MY WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
• Limit of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, OUR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAY TO US IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
• Additional Terms.
• General Compliance with Laws.
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our servers or your listing, purchase or sale of items.
• Message from Partners and Sponsors.
You ackowledge and agree that www.onlinepurchase.my may from time to time work with our partners to send you promotional messages, great deals or information from our sponsors. www.onlinepurchase.my will for all practical purpose allows members to unsubcribe from receiving such materials.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Malaysia. As such, laws are applied to agreements entered into and performed entirely within Malaysia and between Malaysian residents. Both parties submit to jurisdiction in Malaysia and further agree that any cause of action arising under this Agreement shall be brought exclusively to a court in Malaysia. www.Onlinepurchase.my does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and the operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only, and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such sections. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
E & OE